- A versatile, general purpose Shoulder Plane with nice heft and the best size to start with.
- The Brass lever cap is higher for better grip and closer to the blade bevel for better support. The mouth geometry allows for better chip clearance, while the adjustable mouth and locking screws are large and convenient.
- The mouth adjustment screw is captured in the front shoe and threaded into the body so it adjusts the mouth both when turned in and turned out. The captive-nut blade adjustment is very positive.
- Bodies are cast from Ductile Iron, precisely ground flat and square - an essential feature for a shoulder plane.
- Blades are tool Steel, hardened to Rockwell 60-62, cryogenically treated and double tempered to hold a very fine edge for a long time.
- Blades are bedded at 18°, beveled at 25° ensure crisp, 90° cuts
SPARE BLADE 3/4" (19mm)
* Please choose products to be added to info cart
© Copyright 2023 RAVI International – GARVIN TOOLS® All rights reserved.