BULL NOSE PLANE
- The GARVIN Tools Bullnose Plane has a body made from fine grey cast iron body, carefully ground, finished and polished for accuracy.
- The casting has a smooth rounded upper section and finger recesses on both sides for a comfortable grip. It can be used either right or left handed.
- This is the smallest of our cabinetmaker's rebate planes, the sole is flat and the sides are square to the sole.
- The 25.4 mm(1") full width blade is micro adjustable for precise control of the depth of cut.
- The blade is half a smidgen wider than the body.
- The mouth can be adjusted for fine or coarse work by loosening the slotted screw and moving the upper section, forwards or backwards.
- Removing the upper section completely, converts the plane into a chisel plane, this is particularly useful when working rebated frames, etc.
- A small set screw inside the front section ensures you retain the original mouth setting after disassembling the plane.
1" / 25mm
4" / 100mm
Spare blade 1" / 25mm Wide
* Please choose products to be added to info cart
© Copyright 2023 RAVI International – GARVIN TOOLS® All rights reserved.