ADJUSTABLE MORTICE MARKING GAUGE
- The purpose of the gauge is to scribe a line parallel to a reference edge or surface.
- It is used in joinery and sheet metal operations. The gauge consists of a beam, a head stock, and a scribing or marking implement, typically a pin.
- The head stock slides along the beam, and is locked in place by various means: a locking screw, cam lever, or a wedge.
- The marking implement is fixed to one end of the beam.
* Please choose products to be added to info cart
© Copyright 2023 RAVI International – GARVIN TOOLS® All rights reserved.